I ♥ Lidya Kartika

1/29/11

a bit confession

okay, the title explain everything. so this post is all about confession

the first thing I want to say is...
oh yes! I loveeeee to cook, I loveeee to make something new and I hate failure
the second thing I want to say is...
she's got everything that she wanted but how could she want more?
the third thing I want to say is...
I dislike the way you show your wealth, its kinda cocky for me, oheyoooo mrs. highbrow
the fourth thing I want to say is...
I entrusted my friends for everything, but how could they distrusted me?
 the fifth thing I want to say is...
so envy, do I even have one majority?
 the sixth thing I want to say is...
it's really painful to have someone hate you while you love them
 now, that's some of the words that I want to confess. I know it sounds silly to post it here but I've got no one to hear me say. hey mr/s. somebody right there, do you still consider me as your friend? it's okay if you want to walk away, in fact I don't want to distract you if you don't want to.