I ♥ Lidya Kartika

12/19/10

I don't know what will this called just say it a new post

"I'm not falling, I'm drowning, drowning to the deepest"
"so why don't you just learn how to swim so you can reach the surface"
"what will I do then? I've got nothing to do"
"build a house"
"for what?"
"if you go somewhere else, you can go back to the safest place"
"what if I'm afraid to go?"
"trust me dear, whenever life takes you just face it"
heyoooo just share my thought awwwwk ohiya I just dream about my past, very entertaining though kinda miss it yet regret it.

about my holiday, it's not really fun but it gives me lots of time to do something that I could not do at the weekdays. I played lots of hidden objects' games, watching lots of movies (kecuali pertandingan bola dan berita-_-) I even tidy up my room! I never done that like months (or maybe years or never-_-)

oh and my phone is broken and I can't use it anymore but I don't really want one 'cause personally I think it's not necessary. okay here I am not a freak and a reckless female student (why I use female? 'cause I'm grown up yeeeey)